Do you have soil that is...
- Worn out from chemical fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides, and continuous farming?
- Salty and sandy due to natural circumstances (geographic location, hurricanes, erosion) without the ability to hold water and nutrients for agriculture?
- Scorched by wildfires?
- Contaminated from accidental spills with heavy metals (arsenic, lead, mercury, etc.), polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAH’s) or polychlorinated biphenyls (PCB’s)?
- Mechanically destroyed by industrial or military use resulting in erosion, contamination and compaction?
Soil is a key component in agriculture and is often the environmental element that is most damaged by modern agro-chemical nutrients. OrganoCat’s Active Humic Technology will act to repair this damage and provide significant additional benefits to the soil. We develop and own innovative technology that solves problems in a sustainable, environmentally beneficial manner with short-term results and long-term benefits.
Our technology lies in processes, materials and applications, enabling us to create Biologically, Geologically and Chemically active compounds that
- Rebuild soil structure through natural, geological processes
- Stimulate and regulate biological activity
- Neutralize and increase the rate of decomposition of toxins
- Absorb and precipitate harmful pathogens
To learn more about our solutions, please contact us.