Do you have byproducts from your operation that are contaminated with...
- Oily waste containing hydrocarbons?
- Organic materials requiring composting?
- Fly and bottom ash containing heavy metals?
- Flue gas containing CO2, NOx, SOx?
Many industrial operations produce waste byproducts. Municipal waste incinerators produce fly and bottom ash containing heavy metals. Fossil-fuel power plants must scrub their flue gas, resulting in waste containing carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, nitrogen oxides and sulfur dioxides. Oil producing and processing operations produce oily waste containing various forms of hydrocarbons.
OrganoCat owns unique technology to convert these hazardous waste byproducts into useful, non-toxic materials. We offer the ability to use these technologies to:
- Improve the water and nutrient capacity of desert soil for agricultural purposes
- Create a nutritional source for plants and crops
- Cover strip mines, land fills and new road beds
- Offer opportunities for CO2 sequestration and carbon credits
- Reduce process steps and improve the efficiency of traditional flue gas cleaning systems
To learn more about our solutions, please contact us.